Generally, research surveys are targeted towards a specific audience depending on the objective of the survey. The invites sent are also meant to be system selected. Hence, when sending invites we try and send targeted email invites wherein the email ID’s are picked by the system on basis various parameters. Therefore, sometimes a person may not be selected for a survey for some time. However, you can always increase your chances on getting more surveys by ensuring the below:
1) Complete/ Update your ‘My station’ profile with The Panel Station, in case you haven’t done it so far. It will help us better match you to the surveys you qualify for.
2) Add our helpdesk ID – email@example.com to your contacts/ safe senders list, so that our emails don’t go to your spam folder.
Please note that certain vouchers do not require PIN and NO VOUCHERS are sent for redemption options like Paytm / PayPal but the amount would be directly credited to your account.
Please ensure your Paytm/ PayPal ID are same as your registered TPS ID.
Please be informed that if your account has been suspended due to suspicious activities, TPS reserves the right to stop your redemption process.
1) If our system identifies you having multiple accounts with The Panel Station (TPS),
2) If our systems identify you using automated tools to answer our surveys
3) If our systems identify you as a speedster / straight liner, who frequently responds to our surveys randomly just to complete and earn rewards without answering it genuinely.
4) Entering junk responses in some of the open-ended questions.
5) Failing to respond correctly to some of the quality check questions that are often embedded in our surveys
All of the above are strictly against our policies and we reserve the right to block/suspend your account as we work rigorously to ensure that we provide quality research to our clients, which is possible only through honest and unique responses from our panelist.
To stay at par with Global Market Research Quality Standards, TPS undertakes a series of quality checks. These exercises are not intended to cause any inconvenience to you, but to ensure that we offer a valid and accurate response to our clients.
Go to ‘My Station’ and Click on ‘Redeem’.
Enter your 10 digits mobile number and click on “Submit”.
You shall now receive a four digit code to your mobile number as a message. Once received, type it in the space provided.
In case you do not receive the 4 digit code, request you to send us a snapshot of the error message, so that we can verify the same from our end.
Also, please note, that if you have opted for ‘Do Not Disturb’ option with your mobile service provider, you will not be able to receive the pin code via SMS. Request you to connect with your service provided for assistance on deactivation of the same.
Next, click on ‘REWARDS’ to view your points. You can also see the history of your total earned/ spent points under the subsections.
To Purchase tickets click the ‘REDEEM’ button.
In the pop-up, please click on “Get Lucky” under the heading “Sweepstakes